Saturday, November 26, 2005

Crazy creative process

So I thought I would start sharing some of my layouts instead of just talk about scrapping all the time! At scrapgal we had a challenge to use a feather on a layout! So heres what I came up with! As soon as I read this challenge I thought of forrest gump and the feather in that movie which led me to the quote! The "vision" of this page just popped into my head and I had to jump out of bed to sketch it before I forgot!! These are pictures of my past serious relationships....yes, there is only 3 sheesh!! Anyways, I was just looking at these reminising about what kind of person I was in each of these relationships and how they affected who i am today. I was going to include a picture of my present day single self but couldnt make it fit. LOL...I hope you have enjoyed this glimpse of my crazy creative process! Hopefully I will post more of these soon!

No comments: