Thursday, December 29, 2005
Friday, December 23, 2005
Monday, December 19, 2005
Taking some time for myself and saying no to overcommitting. Got a little scrapping done and even a smidge of cleaning!
Brunch with my best girlfriends! Their love and support has meant the world to me this year. It was so nice to take a break with them and just talk and laugh and eat. We've all been through so much this past year....good and bad! Oh and Jenny gave me a PINK Kate Spade (fake) purse that I love love love...
Christmas play and choir Cantata at church! Soooooo fun to watch the tiny kids sing Away in the Manger in their little baby voices. So proud of the older kids reeling off their lines without a hitch and singing their hearts out! Happy Christmas moment....in the moment, remembering WHY we "do Christmas"
Trying to hang on to the Merry...
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Born: December 8, 2005 8:47 pm
Weight: 7 pounds 0.8 ounces
Length: 19.5 inches
Future subject of HUNDREDS of scrapbook pages!!!
Can you even believe how cute and smooshy he is?? I literally burst into tears when this popped up on my screen this morning. I cant wait to smell him...and kiss him....and buy him stuff....and make him smile....and let him fall asleep on me....OMG....I love him instantly and am DYING to hold him....just LOOK at how perfect he is!!!
This aunt is twitterpated!
No not me...my weekend. It was so insane that it continued into Monday, LOL! It was made even crazier by the fact that I had NO CAR! My faithful chica died on me on Friday and the shop was closed till Monday....argh! I am the girl that LUVS her car, cant do without it, and would rather die than walk...haha! Thank goodness I have LOTS of friends that love me and who own cars that WORK!
- Worked all day
- Went to a couples party....even though I was single but it was still fun....ate GREAT food
- Stayed up late and made a scrappy book cover.
- Went to a Tastefully Simple Open house
- Visited Mistee who is HUGELY pregnant...poor girl! She was supposed to be induced yesterday...I need to call and find out if we have a baby yet...LOL
- Got a call that Grama was back in the ER (second time in a week)....she fell at the nursing home. I hate those places...it makes me sad that people have to live there but sometimes there isnt another choice. I stayed with her while they xrayed and stitched her up. Other than lots of bruises, a sprained arm, and a nasty deep cut shes ok.
- Went home and organized scrappy stuff. Sometimes its almost more fun to just sort and touch everything...makes me HAPPY!
- Church. I had nursery so I got to love on all the babies!!
- Lunch out with friends
- Visited Jeri (see HERE for pics)
- More church
- Decorated Amy's tree with her and Jason than we turned out all the lights expect the tree lights and listened to Christmas music. LOVED it! My absolute most favorite part of christmas. Made me happy and sad at the same time...here comes the roller coaster...but Im still glad that I participated!
On Monday, I spent $900 to get my car back! I love my car but that almost made me puke to spend that much money. And all of you that know me know that I definitely do NOT have 900 laying around! So a loan from the boss was requested and given but it still sucked to have to ask and now my paychecks will be dinky again! So that sealed the deal about whether or not I can go to Alabama and it was a big fat NO WAY....sobbing....sorry Rhonda!!
Wendy, Im beginning to think that I have TOO MUCH to write about it not too little....haahaa! Maybe I'll copy Heather and post 6 times a day *wink wink*
Friday, December 09, 2005
- Amys super huge PKPT goodie box
- Caris fast nice car thats NEW and not broken
- Katrinas brand new baby
- Aprils cute little 3 bedroom house
- Wendys piano skills
- Ali E's wildly creative brain
- Salma Hayeks body
- Donna D's scrapping career
Thursday, December 08, 2005
So hes here and hopefully I'll get some emailed pics tommorow....i'll post them ASAP! As for the rest of my day it was very eventful and I took good notes so I could meet wendys challenge ....I think I have about a weeks worth of blogs so stay tuned!
Things I know:
I am a girly girl and dont like to fix my car! Putting gas in is ALL the effort that it should require!
I like church....I need to go more often and I need to ask for help more (from God and from friends)!
New babies are the greatest gift and Im lucky that I get to have so many in my life (in various stages of production)
Alot does happen in one day you just dont realize it till you slow down enough to write it down! (thanks Wen...you rock)
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Amy tagged me....Im so excited to be part of the cool crowd :)
2 names you go by
2. Care Bear
2 parts of your heritage
1. European mix
2 things that scare you
1. dark parking lots
2 of your everyday essentials
1. my glasses (I'm blind without them)
2. my cell phone
2 things you are wearing right now
1. my cool new jean jacket
2. my cool cordless headset (im at work you see....)
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Martina McBride
2. Ginny Owens
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
2. humor(truly this list could go on for a really long time...Im shocked i kept it at two!!)
1. I am dreading christmas
2. I miss my old life and my family
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. good teeth
2. great smile and sparkly eyes
2 of your favorite hobbies
2 things you want really badly
1. a pink IPOD
2. a husband
2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Portugal to visit my sister
2. Cruise to Alaska (not a fan of tropical)
2 things you want to do before you die
1. get out of debt
2. get married
2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. Im boy crazy
2. I like to let guys help me with things (I have a bit of a princess complex...I dont like to get dirty....LOL)
2 things you are thinking about now
1. I wonder if my boss is going to catch me NOT working...heehee
2. I really really hope that I get to go to Scrap Etc!! (OK and there are like a hundred other things going on in my head right now but those floated to the top first...LOL)
2 stores you shop at
1. Lane Bryant
2 people I would like to see take this quiz.....I dont think anyone is left....LOL