Friday, January 06, 2006

Smells...

So I have this thing about smells. Im sensitive to them...especially BAD ones!

*rotting food smell
*musty damp smell
*cat pee

But this rant has a point...I have stinky coworkers! Especially irritating today...
One is a smoker and an old man and its DISGUSTING...for real...I cant breathe sometimes.
And the other girl...I like her but she has this lotion that smells so sickeningly sweet that I wanna hurl when she puts it on! How do you tell someone that...ugh!

3 comments:

wendy said...

you are to smells that way I am to sounds! LOL....scraping your fork on your teeth, that funny gak-gak-gak-ing sound guys make when they clear the back of their throat, something buzzing in your car because it's vibrating funny...the little pop-pop-pop sounds that come from an open can of soda.... :) Good thing I'm pretty immune to smells or I'd be in big trouble! Everyone would drive me insane! LOL

Anonymous said...

So I'm not the only one!! I made a pact with Brasten in regards to housekeeping. There are three things I don't want to handle:

1) the cat box
2) the garbage
3) dirty dishes

Every thing else, I can handle (or ask for help, if needed). And it all comes down to smells!!

BTW - I finally updated my blog. So there!

Lisa said...

OMG...the stinky smoker co-worker scenario!!!

I must remember to post about this tomorrow.

In the meantime might I suggest spraying a lovely Yankee Candle (Eucalyptus) or Thymes Unlimited (Lavendar & Rosemary) air freshner in their general direction???