Friday, January 20, 2006

Tagged..yes....me.....by Amy

Can you believe its the TWENTIETH??? I cant....sheesh

Amy tagged me plus maybe a few other scrapgals so here it is!!

Four jobs you've had in your life:

Bookseller at B. Dalton
Office manager at a computer training center
Office manager and advisor at a small college
Receptionist for a Bail Bonds Agency

Four movies you would watch over and over:

Steel Magnolias
Napoleon Dynamite
Con Air
Titanic

Four places you have lived:

Tacoma WA
Kennewick WA
Spokane WA
Thats it....I have lived in like 6 different places in Kennewick but thats it.

Four TV shows you love to watch:

FRIENDS (yes...i know...but I watch the DVDs all the time)
LOST
Desperate housewives
Grays Anatomy

Four places you have been on vacation:

Seattle, WA
Victoria, BC
Portland, OR
Redding, CA

Four websites you visit daily:

ScrapGal
like 40 blogs
my bank

Four of your favorite foods:

Mexican
Italian
Chinese
American

Four places you would rather be right now:

Visiting my nephew in California
Visiting my sister in Portugal
On my honeymoon cruise to Europe
At home scrapping in my personal studio

Thanks for making me blog!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool list, Carrie! :)

Christi said...

"Receptionist for a Bail Bonds Agency" I didn't know you had an inner Stephanie Plum!!! Cool!
I really want to visit Vancouver. It looks so pretty in pictures and on the travel network.

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your answers...but now it's time to blog again my dear. ;)