Thursday, December 21, 2006

Carol of the Bells

My christmas started Saturday! A fantastic brunch with my best girlies...beautiful decor, yummy food, a bit of bubbly and laughing till I cried! Cannot even put into words how much that meant to me...I'm verklempt just thinking about it!

On sunday was the choir cantata at church! They nailed it...so so beautiful! The kind of music that makes your heart swell and your eyes leak. Amazing! They sang carol of the bells and i got goosebumps. LOVED it! Sunday night was our sunday school kids program and play! One of my best friends Amy did all the hard work on directing and directing and it turned out FANTASTIC! The kids were so great...they said their lines loud and on time and sang great! So fun! Even the tiny kids belted out their song and rang their bells enthusiastically!

On Tuesday...I got to watch a little 4 year old sugar plum fairy! I cannot describe how amusing that was. Little kids have SUCH big personalities and they are fearless entertainers! So much fun to watch them shout their lines and twirl around the stage! And it was short...bonus!! Props to the teachers cause as Cari commented "its a bit like herding cattle"

Cari thinks I should talk about her on my blog more...we'll see! LOL

So...the countdowns almost done! If you dont buy it today before 3pm and get ONE DAY SHIPPING you arent gettin it for christmas and theres NOTHING i can do no matter what names you call me! Go Santa!!

2 comments:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Sounds like you are having a great holiday season. Hope you have a GREAT Christmas. See you next Year!!!

Kristie said...

Merry, Merry CHRISTMAS to you retail girl! Love this time of year and seriously people its not about the presents...its about the baby in the barn! Happy Birthday JESUS!

And just in case you are thinking I'm weird or something...I do love the present part as well...mostly the giving of them, but you will never find me turning away a gift!