Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hump day

working five days a week makes the week REALLY long. but we get new shifts soon and they are 4X10s which im happy about. cross your fingers i get the shift i want!

money is going pretty good right now. im still on top of everything and have a teensy bit of wiggle room so that makes me feel relieved. my finance class is starting next week and i am SUPER excited to buckle down and start saving for europe...

ummm...YES I SAID EUROPE!!! eeekkk...

thats one of my brave things...im going to fly to europe in the fall. my friends that love to travel, also known as the peace corps friends, have been putting this trip together and i never really thought it was possible for me....BUT my sister is having a BABY now so i have a HUGE motivation to BE BRAVE and go for it! eeekkkk...every time i talk about it i get that scared crazy excited upset stomach thing...omg...its really going to happen!!

xoxo

3 comments:

Vicki Z said...

Carrie,

Sometimes you just have to take that leap of faith and go for something that you really want. I know you will do fine going to Europe and have a wonderful time. I am excited for you!!!

Lisa said...

Good for you!

I am so proud of and excited for you!

Be brave my girlie!

Kristie said...

AWESOME!!

So excited for you!! What finance class are you taking? We did Dave Ramsey last year at our church...has helped us sooooo much!!